OT Scotty's Spectrum Analyzer SLIM boards available

  • S. Cash Olsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2008
      Many of you may have been following the Scotty's Spectrum Analyzer. The SSA
      has had major face lift and the verification effort is complete. I'm glad to
      offer high quality printed circuit boards for this project.

      If you go to www.zianet.com/erg you'll run smack into it. You'll be glad you
      waited for these boards (14 of them), because for one thing you won't have
      to figure out how to saw them apart, they simply snap apart.

      Cash Olsen KD5SSJ

      Kits to build Scotty's Spectrum Analyzer http://www.zianet.com/erg
      Scotty's Spectrum Analyzer website http://www.scottyspectrumanalyzer.com
      Sam Wetterlin's website http://www.wetterlin.org/sam/