Re: 12V rail a little low

  • R. R. Robson
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 29 7:07 AM
      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "R. R. Robson" <rrrobson@...> wrote:
      > Those measurements look fine. As to why there is a voltage drop
      around
      > 0.6 Vdc, I will leave that up to others who are more accomplished
      > theoreticians than I. I just know that I have had similar
      measurements
      > and all has been OK.

      I looked back over my power supply stage web page and reqlized I had -
      on the face of it - specified a logical impossibility. Some sort of
      typo, I suspect. I was not consistent throughout the build in my power
      source: at times I was using an "8-pack" of AA battteries, at others a
      wall wart, and still others a gel cell. I have revised the errant page
      with a more reasonable scenario and added some discussion on the reason
      one would expect a voltage drop (as best I understand taht reason).

      Sorry for any inconvenience.

      73 robby wb5rvz