Re: [softrock40] Re: Need help with programming the Software

  • Farhan Shahid
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 27, 2006
      ok thank you very much sir. I would really appreicate that.

      :)

      Alberto I2PHD <i2phd@...> wrote:
      Farhan wrote:

      > Are there any freely available algos for AM, FM demodulation, that I
      > could use instead of mine?? I cant find the algos in the C# code by
      > Gerald Youngblood for his SDR.

      I will send you in a private message the C code of the Demodulators
      routine of SDRadio. AM is trivial, just compute the modulus of the
      rotating versor described by baseband I and Q, then apply a high-pass
      with knee at about 150 Hz to get rid of the DC component.
      FM is just a little bit more involved, but just a little bit.

      73  Alberto  I2PHD