AD9851 parts

  • windy10605@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2006
      I've used up my AD9851 parts from Analog Design and was wondering if
      anyone had any available, maybe as a result of a qty buy ? Hate to pay
      the 1 piece price for a couple of parts from DigiKey. Have AD9854 and
      AD9859 parts to trade if you want.

      73 Kees K5BCQ
    • KD5NWA
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2006
        You can get 2 samples for free from AD, when I get home I'll see if I can find the link. I recently received 2 9851's and 2 9834's from them for the DDS-60 board and other experiments, they shipped it 2 day air, talk about service. Son I'll be asking for additional samples for a function generator and a pair of their 995X chips.

        At 09:31 PM 1/23/2006, you wrote:
        I've used up my AD9851 parts from Analog Design and was wondering if
        anyone had any available, maybe as a result of a qty buy ? Hate to pay
        the 1 piece price for a couple of parts from DigiKey. Have AD9854 and
        AD9859 parts to trade if you want.

        73 Kees K5BCQ

        Yahoo! Groups Links

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Cecil Bayona
        KD5NWA
        www.qrpradio.com

        I fail to see why doing the same thing over and over and getting the same results every time is insanity: I've almost proved it isn't; only a few more tests now and I'm sure results will differ this time ...