Another happy customer.

  • Des
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2006
      Hi Folks,

      Just a few lines to introduce myself and to express my delight at
      the performance from my recently aquired Softrock V5 kit.

      My kit of parts arrived last Saturday morning. Building began Saturday
      afternoon and continued Sunday morning/afternoon. Thanks to the
      excellent instructions and pictures (downloaded from the files section
      of this group) the building went well.

      Testing came late on Sunday afternoon. Conditions on the 40 Mtr band
      being very poor but even from the few signals present it was
      imediately obvious that the SR-V5 was working and putting out I/Q
      signals. Further tests on Monday morning/afternoon have proved more
      successful with band conditions somewhat better than on Sunday.

      I currently use M0KGK SDR software, this is the only software which
      gives me genuine image cancellation. As far as I am aware this the
      only software which has the "Delay Right by 1 sample" option to
      support the Creative soundblaster product currently fitted to my PC.

      Many thanks to Tony Parks (KB9YIG) for this excellent design and for
      making this kit available.

      73's to all on the list.

      Des (M0AYF)