Re: Tx Image

  • alexle188
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 3, 2008
      On further thought, I may not need the sampling T and RX2!

      What is needed is a highly attenuated signal from the PA output, and
      it does not need to have a BPF (as all other signals are OUTSIDE of
      the SR enclosure). So the receiver only need to sample the attenuated
      PA signal. The receiver OPAMP will not need to have any gain, but the
      LPF function will still be needed to limit the I/Q output to < 200khz
      or so.

      Alex