Re: [softrock40] Re: v6.3 kit shipments as of August 2

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 2008
      Hi Jay,

      The v6.3 RXTX+Xtall kit with the 30m/20m/17m PA/Filter kit and a CMOS Si570 goes for a total cost of $65 which includes the postage.  There is about a ten day wait before new orders will be filled for the kits.  I am now waiting on additional Si570 devices so the wait on that device may be later in August.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG