Enough already

  • Pete Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2008
      Thanks to everyone who tried to help me with the bandpass filter switching
      project, but it is clear that this project is beyond my knowledge and,
      particularly, my patience. I'm dismantling the prototype. If anyone would
      like an 8.3 lite +Xtall with the 2.4 firmware, with all BPFs, tested and
      working well on all bands, send a reasonable offer to
      n4zr@.... I also have an enhanced 20M Softrock Lite 6.3 if
      anyone wants it.

      73, Pete N4ZR