Re: Controlling SDR-Kits Si570 from Rocky

  • James R. Elledge
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 3, 2008
      Hi Crispino

      I have had the unit up and running for hours, burn-in - HI.
      Just powered it down to make the fix for the dead end C9. Thought I
      would rotate the cap to the cw line but used a wire jumper.

      Not tested with a SR yet, my V6.2 stuff all retired to the bottom of
      my toy box. I will give it a try with the new toy, V6.3, when
      received and assembled.

      Thanks for the info with C9.

      73
      Jim - KB2XJ