Re: [softrock40] SDR Application for OS X Tiger?

  • KD5NWA
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 22, 2006
      You have to recompile the application for the PPC before it can work.

      Most of the versions of BSD, and Linux contain libraries so they can
      run each others code.

      At 12:29 PM 1/22/2006, you wrote:
      >Thanks John. I did not think that Linux stuff would run on a BSD
      >Unix box but it is worth a look-see. OS X Tiger is a BSD Unix system
      >and normally runs PowerPC code.
      >
      >73 - Mike - K9JRI
      >
      >On Jan 22, 2006, at 12:55 PM, John D'Ausilio wrote:
      >
      > > You can probably get linrad or any of the other linux stuff running on
      > > osx (I assume, no direct knowledge/experience)
      > >
      > > On 1/22/06, Michael Blake <k9jri@...> wrote:
      > >> Is anyone working on an application that will work with the SR-40
      > >> that will run on Apple OS X Tiger?
      > >>
      > >> 73 - Mike - K9JRI
      > >>

      > >> Yahoo! Groups Links
      > >>

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

      Cecil Bayona
      KD5NWA
      www.qrpradio.com

      "I fail to see why doing the same thing over and over and getting the
      same results every time is insanity: I've almost proved it isn't;
      only a few more tests now and I'm sure results will differ this time ... "