Re: [softrock40] Re: feeling overwhelmed

  • Michael Barak
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 31, 2008
      Good luck

      k5nwa wrote:
      At 12:25 PM 7/31/2008, you wrote:

      Why can't/didn't you have a back up on your PC's harddrive?

      Hmm, I said I did have backups but when restored it would not link
      the articles correctly. And you can't test it on your PC because it
      requires Apache, PHP V5.2, and MySQL running besides the wiki
      software, that would pretty much ruin a PC for use with SDR work.

      Eventually I'll have one setup to do that, dedicated for that purpose
      because I want to write some web based applications but it's one more
      PC and I already have too many. I have an older dual 2GHz G4 Mac that
      is so quiet you don't even know it's on and it is extremely reliable,
      that would be perfect for the task.

      Cecil
      K5NWA
      www.softrockradio.org  www.qrpradio.com

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          mailto:softrock40-digest@yahoogroups.com
          mailto:softrock40-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • drmail377
      Message 2 of 22 , Aug 1, 2008
        Try WOS, Webserver on a Stick as a XAMPP alternative?

        http://www.chsoftware.net/en/useware/wos/wos.htm