Thanks to Kees :-)

  • John H. Fisher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2008
      Thanks to Kees, pronounced "case", people will have something to play
      with. Even though I designed the hardware and wrote the software for
      these two kits, they would not be in any body's hands without the
      efforts and expertise of Kees Talen. Also Kees's keen eye for
      improvement and new features prodded me along to add the software :-)
      That says it all, we can all work as a team here. Ham radio has been the
      most fun I have had in my life. A great bunch of people :-) Let's keep
      on growing Wiki and all :-) Thanks Kees, for making it happen :-)

      Regards,
      John