Re: New file uploaded to softrock40

  • Christos Nikolaou
    Message 1 of 636 , Jul 31, 2008
      Hi,

      As many have requested, here is the PowerSDR version that can control
      not only the v6.3 bandswitching scheme but also older multiple v6.2
      boards/bands. Each band can be configured to enable a specific LPT out
      of six.

      To recap, this version has

      All mode support as all PowerSDR's, v1.12.0 NB,ANF,NR etc
      Si570 smooth VFO control over LPT pins
      Separate image calibration settings on rx/tx per each band
      BPF/LPF configurable control over LPT pins
      PTT, RxTx, CW control over LPT pins

      SVN for those who wish to examine the code is
      -> http://code.google.com/p/powersdr-iq/

      73
      Christos SV1EIA

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, softrock40@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Hello,

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the softrock40
      > group.
      >
      > File : /SV1EIA/PowerSDRv1.12.0SoftRockRxTxSi570Setup.msi
      > Uploaded by : sv1eia <sv1eia@...>
      > Description : New PowerSDR Multiband RxTx with dedicated I/Q
      settings per each band for SoftRock or SDR designs with Si570
      utilizing control of BPF/LPF PTT/CW KEY over configurable LPT pins

      Message 636 of 636 , Mar 1
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the softrock40
        group.

        File : /Globemaster SDR Spectrum (+40dBm).jpg
        Uploaded by : ed.murphy31 <ed.murphy31@...>
        Description : Globemaster SDR Spectrum 40 KHz Spur performance measured at +40dBm Output Power.

        ed.murphy31 <ed.murphy31@...>