Re: Rocky 3.5 image...

  • jwettroth
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 31, 2008
      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, N2ZDB@... wrote:

      > To all that have responded...solved as it was from a stereo mix
      > setting being turned on.

      I've noticed that my mixer settings don't agree with my card on one of
      my PC's. An Audigy XS on a Win98 Machine. What should be output of
      rocky (wav mixer) setting is enabled by using the line input setting.
      The workaround is pretty simple but probably I have a defunct or
      improper driver somewhere.

      The big stuff in the image is feedback as one of the first responders
      said. I found my problems just by putting audio into the card from a
      sig genrator. You could use any source - an IPOD?

      Good luck.