V6.3 RXTX+Xtall kit shipments as of July 30

  • kb9yig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2008
      Good Morning All,

      Progress is being slowly made in catching up on v6.3 RXTX+Xtall kit
      orders. An additional twenty kits were mailed on July 30 and
      hopefully another twenty kits will go out on August 1. Kit orders
      made on or before July 15 have now been mailed.

      My supply of the CMOS Si570 devices is again down to zero with
      seventy more devices due in at the end of next week. About half of
      the kits mailed on July 30 included the Si570. Si570 devices will be
      mailed to people with the earliest ordering dates when I again have
      devices in stock.

      v6.3 kits shipped to DX locations are typically mailed as the RXTX
      board portion of the kit group first, followed within a couple days
      with the PA/Filter kit.

      Kit orders for the v6.3 kit have slowed down and I should be able to
      catch up on orders within about ten days.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG