Re: [softrock40] mirror image on either side of oscillator freq

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19, 2006
      Mirror image usually is associated with one of the two audio channels is
      missing. I saw the same problem recently and it was associated with R25 on
      the OSC/BPF board was not the 1k resistor it should have been. Problems on
      the QSD board can also cause the same problem. The usual things of checking
      for proper soldering, no solder bridges, components in proper locations,
      etc., is the route I take when debugging a kit.

      Hope you are able to find the problem.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG