Re: [softrock40] 20M board

  • Duncan Munro
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2006
      kg9ja2 wrote:
      > Hello to all in the group, Well I got the v5 40M working, built the
      > 20M board this evening, I'm using the M0KGK software. My question is
      > this, will M0KGK's software work with the 20M board? and if it will
      > how do you get it to switch to 20M?

      Hi John, if you want to use frequencies other than the default SR40/40m
      setting that's in there, it's quite easy to set up.

      All you have to do is go to Options -> Receiver -> Frequencies and add
      the extra frequency for 20m, or any others you want.

      Right-click on the panel showing the list of frequencies and select Add,
      or just press the Ins key then type in a name for your frequency (e.g.
      Softrock 20m), then the centre frequency in kHz.

      Once you get back to the main screen there is a dropdown on the left
      hand side under the AGC buttons where you can pick your new frequency from.

      --
      Duncan Munro
      http://www.m0kgk.co.uk/