HPUSB Kit

  • brainerd@wildblue.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2 12:03 AM
      I have decided to go ahead and do a kit of parts for the HPUSB board. There will be a full
      kit including the Cypress chip and a partial kit including everything but the Cypress chip since
      some have gotten samples from Cypress. I am still looking at sources for some items. I will
      annonce pricing and put up the Paypal buttons in the next day or 2.

      Dave - WB6DHW
      <http://wb6dhw.com>
    • Bill Conkling
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 3 8:45 PM
        I'm interested. Where can I get more info? Will this allow operation
        without a fancy(HI $) sound card?

        Bill Conkling NR4C

        .

      • brainerd@wildblue.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 3 10:29 PM
          On 3 Jul 2008 at 23:45, Bill Conkling wrote:

          > I'm interested. Where can I get more info? Will this allow operation
          > without a fancy(HI $) sound card?
          >
          > Bill Conkling NR4C

          I don't have the A/D and D/A board designed yet. With the interface board and the A/D -
          D/A board that will eliminate the sound card. I will have links to info on the HPUSB board on
          my "For_Sale" page.

          Dave - WB6DHW
          <http://wb6dhw.com>
        • Ray
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 4 9:45 AM

            Hi Dave – what are you using to draw your schematics ??

            73, Ray, N0FY

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 4 10:15 AM

              Hi Dave,  IS the A/D, D/A board something you have on the table for this year.  This is a big challenge -  I don’t know how you find time to do it all  J

              73, Ray, N0FY

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 4 10:26 AM
                On 4 Jul 2008 at 11:45, Ray wrote:

                > Hi Dave - what are you using to draw your schematics ??
                >
                > 73, Ray, N0FY

                I use KICAD. When I publish the schematics I print out to PDF.

                Dave - WB6DHW
                <http://wb6dhw.com>
              • Ray
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 4 10:10 PM

                  Thanks Dave

                  > Hi Dave - what are you using to draw your schematics ??
                  >
                  > 73, Ray, N0FY

                  I use KICAD. When I publish the schematics I print out to PDF.

                  Dave - WB6DHW
                  <http://wb6dhw. com>

                • marc olanie
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 5 1:22 AM

                    Just for info : It seems that Cypress is reacting exactly like Maxim, Analog Devices and other IC’s manufacturer : they send samples without any question as far as the email address do not belong to a “public” smtp provider (gmail, hotmail and other ISP’s domains) and as long as a company name is given in the dedicated field.

                    Respecting those prerequisite, everything should go “nice and easy”

                    I asked for a couple of Cypress USB/processors  last Monday, UPS delivered them Thursday (they probably have been sent with ISBM missile or from the French retailer… don’t know exactly)

                    Marc f6itu