Re: [softrock40] New file uploaded to softrock40

  • Tom Hoflich
    Message 1 of 637 , Jul 1 4:54 PM

      VERY nice piece of work, Dick.

      This makes the most difficult part easy.

      Nothing happened when I first pressed the botton. It took me a minute or two to read the message.  I had to enable macros for it to run.

      After v2.4p has run, the register values are stored at location F8 (21F8).

      The user can then put those values in row 10 and be right on the money.

      Thanks

      73, Tom KM5H

      Message 637 of 637 , May 5
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the softrock40
        group.

        File : /W9SZ/EnsembleII_LF_Inductors.pdf
        Uploaded by : w9sz <w9sz.zack@...>
        Description : Filter inductors on toroids requiring less turns

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        w9sz <w9sz.zack@...>