Re: [softrock40] Re: kit availability ?

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1 6:25 AM
      Hi Cesco,

      I received your $30 US payment for a XTALLv1.1 kit with a CMOS Si570 device.  I am currently waition on an additional order of 100 CMOS Si570 devices so the shipment of your kit will be delayed.  I can send the kit on July 2 and the Si570 later if you would like me to do so.

      Please send me your mailing address so that I can be certain I am reading your address correctly from your letter.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG

      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 18 10:13 AM
        Tony
        Would you still have any crystals for the 30mtr band for the rx/tx6.2
        40/30 kit?
        Some how I lost my 30 mtr crystal and need to replace one of the 40 mtr
        crystals to have the 2 band option.
        Thank you
        Jay
      • Tony Parks
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 18 10:49 AM
          Very sorry Jay but I am down to zero quantity of the 40.5 MHz crystal for 30m operation.  Maybe someone in the group might have a crystal they are not using.

          73,
          Tony KB9YIG
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 18 8:08 PM
            I have a built (and working) N2PK daughter board for 20/30m. It has
            the 40.5 Mhz crystal (as well as the 18.73 Mhz 3rd overtone crystal
            for 20m). I don't know how easy or difficult it will be to remove the
            crystal without damaging it.

            The N2PK daughter board was removed from the RxTx6.2 20/30m as I am
            now clocking the RxTx6.2 with an external Si570.

            If you cannot find a spare 40.5 Mhz crystal from other sources, email
            me and I will send the whole daughter board to you.

            Alex
            9V1Al