Re: Lite Xtal 8.3 BPF's

  • mikecol2
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2008
      > I'm seeing nothing like yours for the HF filters. I'll pull the
      > inductors and measure and adjust the windings to the inductance
      > specified. Now I know what they should be like it will hopefully be
      > simple to fix.

      Hi Duncan,

      Just a note: these were using Tony's spec'ed number of turns for the
      inductors and transformers. I do measure with AADE meter (normally
      reading higher inductance), but didn't adjust from the spec'ed turn
      count. If you need the inductance measurements I made, I can find
      them for you.

      73, Mike Collins KF4BQ