RE: [softrock40] Re: Strange Signals on 20 mtrs

  • Pete Smith
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 6, 2008
      Just for the record, that's the PRC, not the ROC, doing the jamming - as
      connoisseurs of the "dragon" OTH radar know, they are indeed bad at playing
      by the rules. I don't know where the Sound of Hope transmitters are
      located, but when we lived in Taiwan in the early 70's there was a
      religious broadcast station right across the street, using what looked like
      a TA-33. That irritated me no end, because all US hams in Taiwan had been
      put off the air a couple of years earlier.

      73, Pete N4ZR