Kit shipments as of June 4

  • kb9yig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2008
      Good Afternoon All,

      Lite+Xtall v8.3 kit orders received on May 22 are now being shipped.
      (Older multiple kit orders are also being shipped along with orders
      received around May 22.)

      My supply of the CMOS Si570 devices ran out today and I am curently
      waiting on an order of 100 pieces of that device. Kit orders that
      include the Si570 with an XTALLv1.1 kit or a v8.3 Lite+Xtall kit will
      be shipped without the Si570 and the Si570 device will be mailed as
      soon as I again have a supply of that device.

      RXTXv6.2 circuit boards are due early next week and when available
      kit orders for the RXTXv6.2 kits will be filled fairly quickly.

      SoftRock Lite circuit baord are due in around mid-June and again I
      should be able to fill Ham Band and special IF kit orders fairly
      quickly.

      Other kits still available are the Rocky 3.x Serial interface kit and
      the Delta 44 interface module kit.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG