Re: [softrock40] Filling of empty PCB vias

  • Leon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008
      From: "a.drory" <adrory@...>
      To: <softrock40@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 9:59 AM
      Subject: [softrock40] Filling of empty PCB vias

      > Is there any recomandation about filling the empty via holes on PCB?

      It makes them more reliable and is usually done commercially as part of the
      normal soldering process, but I wouldn't bother.

      Leon
      --
      Leon Heller
      Amateur radio call-sign G1HSM
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2008
        Avner,

        The via holes on the ExpressPCB boards are very rugged. They are the
        best I have seen. There is no need to do anything like that.

        Bill WA9PWR