LITE+XTALL v8.3 PIC

  • grandbricolet
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
      Greetings!

      Received the kit, thanks Tony.
      I checked the PIC using the earlier XTALL board as installed on my
      RXTX, all frequencies are well within measurement / temperature limits.

      Thanks to all of you for making Ham Radio Fun Again!

      Will the source code for the PIC be released (without any warranty,
      needless to say) any time soon?

      73
      N5LXK
    • grandbricolet
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
        Tony,
        The kit was postmarked 05/24/2008
        Hope this helps!

        bob

        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "grandbricolet" <rogburn@...> wrote:

        > Greetings!
        >
        > Received the kit, thanks Tony.
        > I checked the PIC using the earlier XTALL board as installed on my
        > RXTX, all frequencies are well within measurement / temperature limits.
        >
        > Thanks to all of you for making Ham Radio Fun Again!
        >
        > Will the source code for the PIC be released (without any warranty,
        > needless to say) any time soon?
        >
        > 73
        > N5LXK

      • Tony Parks
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
          Thanks Bob.  That is after my new programmer went into use.  Hopefully the PICs mailed last week were all in good shape.

          Thanks and 73,
          Tony KB9YIG