Re: [softrock40] Re: Tom´s Software version 2.4

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2008
      From: "James R. Elledge"
      >The file Tony pointed you to is the one I used. Loaded two chips with
      that HEX file and both work exactly as they are intended. Also tried
      the others Tom has provided and the work perfectly.

      Yes, I have had no problem with any of those files.

      73 Alan G4ZFQ
    • Tony Parks
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2008
        Hi Dave,

        Please let me know the date you received your v8.3 kit.  I am trying to determine if PIC's programmed with my new programmer contained the wrong EE data.

        Thanks and 73,
        Tony KB9YIG
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 3, 2008
          Tony

          i am now back from St Louis so can check my old emails

          looks like you shipped it around may 7

          Dave