Re: [softrock40] Re: Tom´s Software version 2.4

  • Jose Bonanca
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1 10:46 AM
      Thanks Tony.
      73

      On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 6:43 PM, Tony Parks <raparks@...> wrote:

      Hi Jose,

      Tom's v2.4 HEX file is in the XTALL daughter board files folder. (XTALLV2.4.hex )

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1 10:59 AM
        Hi Jose

        The file Tony pointed you to is the one I used. Loaded two chips with
        that HEX file and both work exactly as they are intended. Also tried
        the others Tom has provided and the work perfectly.

        Hope you have the problem solved soon.

        Jim - KB2XJ

        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Parks" <raparks@...> wrote:

        > Hi Jose,
        >
        > Tom's v2.4 HEX file is in the XTALL daughter board files folder.
        (XTALLV2.4.hex )

        > 73,
        > Tony KB9YIG

      • Jose Bonanca
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 1 11:02 AM
          Thank you JIM I got the file already.

          cheers

          --
          Jose Bonanca (CT1aos)
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 1 11:27 AM
            From: "James R. Elledge"
            >The file Tony pointed you to is the one I used. Loaded two chips with
            that HEX file and both work exactly as they are intended. Also tried
            the others Tom has provided and the work perfectly.

            Yes, I have had no problem with any of those files.

            73 Alan G4ZFQ
          • Tony Parks
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 1 6:58 PM
              Hi Dave,

              Please let me know the date you received your v8.3 kit.  I am trying to determine if PIC's programmed with my new programmer contained the wrong EE data.

              Thanks and 73,
              Tony KB9YIG
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 3 4:53 PM
                Tony

                i am now back from St Louis so can check my old emails

                looks like you shipped it around may 7

                Dave