Re: Si570 Group Buy Status

  • alexle188
    Message 1 of 155 , Jun 1, 2008
      Dear Tom:

      Thank you so much for you wonderful assistance to fellow hams. I have
      received the 4 Si570 chips from the May group buy.

      Alex 9V1AL
    • km5h
      Message 155 of 155 , Jul 2, 2008
        Hi all,

        All Si570 orders have been shipped (or will be in the next couple of
        hours).
        I have 4 CMOS left that can be shipped quickly.

        New orders will "collect" until I have close to 25 for a new order.

        Thanks and 73, Tom KM5H