Re: [softrock40] Lite+Xtall v8.3 with parallel port control

  • Francesco Savino
    Message 1 of 10 , May 30, 2008
      Hallo everybody
      Frequency control of the Si570 via the computer's parallel port is very attractive.
      But modern computers have not the parallel port.
      I know that there are available Usb to parallel DB 25 converters, like Manhattan ICOC 1284-25.
      Is there someone who has already used this converter to control Si570 or knows if it is possible to use it?
      Thanks in advance for your help.
      Regards from iz3boa, Francesco