Bob Ogburn are you out there? PSK31 Help for the list

  • Justin Hall
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29 8:37 PM
      I've lost touch with Robert Ogburn. He finished the RXTX 6.2 I built
      out in the Desert. I finally had a chance to hook it up and run it. It
      works like a champ! So a public thanks to him for the success!
      But I'd like to ask the group how I can make it run on DigiPan. I can't
      seem to make it work - I can hear the signals with my own ears, and I
      have the OUT to the MIC input on my laptop. Yet no traces on the
      screen. I'm running WinRad and I can see the signals on the traces
      there. Anyone else having trouble getting up and running with PSK?
      Thanks.
      KB7LAK
    • Ulf Jonsson
      Message 2 of 3 , May 29 10:56 PM
        To get started you can use Rocky. it might not give you all PSK
        functions you like but it is the easiest to get going on.

        Ulf

        Justin Hall wrote:

        > I've lost touch with Robert Ogburn. He finished the RXTX 6.2 I built
        > out in the Desert. I finally had a chance to hook it up and run it. It
        > works like a champ! So a public thanks to him for the success!
        > But I'd like to ask the group how I can make it run on DigiPan. I can't
        > seem to make it work - I can hear the signals with my own ears, and I
        > have the OUT to the MIC input on my laptop. Yet no traces on the
        > screen. I'm running WinRad and I can see the signals on the traces
        > there. Anyone else having trouble getting up and running with PSK?
        > Thanks.
        > KB7LAK

      • kb7lak
        Message 3 of 3 , May 30 7:29 PM
          So Rocky will decode PSK? I think the laptop I'm using is too old.
          I'll keep messing with it then. This is nice to see the signals and
          everything, but at the same time, frustrating to not be able to see
          what they're saying!

          --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Ulf Jonsson <jonssouj@...> wrote:

          > To get started you can use Rocky. it might not give you all PSK
          > functions you like but it is the easiest to get going on.
          >
          > Ulf
          >
          > Justin Hall wrote:
          > >
          > > I've lost touch with Robert Ogburn. He finished the RXTX 6.2 I built
          > > out in the Desert. I finally had a chance to hook it up and run it. It
          > > works like a champ! So a public thanks to him for the success!
          > > But I'd like to ask the group how I can make it run on DigiPan. I
          can't
          > > seem to make it work - I can hear the signals with my own ears, and I
          > > have the OUT to the MIC input on my laptop. Yet no traces on the
          > > screen. I'm running WinRad and I can see the signals on the traces
          > > there. Anyone else having trouble getting up and running with PSK?
          > > Thanks.
          > > KB7LAK

          5/26/2008 3:23 PM