Sound Card

  • edward_flwr
    Message 1 of 56 , Jan 6, 2006
      I would like to purchase a internal PCI sound card that is lower
      priced than a Delta 44, and will give me wider frequency coverage
      using Rocky. Some members of the group have tried the SoundBlaster
      Live 24, and found that this card gives the desired frequency
      coverage, but that the I/Q balance does not work. Is this also true on
      the Santa Cruz Ver 5.1 card? Are there any other Internal PCI sound
      cards that may work? I think Cecil (KD5NWA) had a good point when he
      said: "A lot of sound cards can sample at 96Khz, but that doesn't mean
      that their amplifiers are capable of passing a 48Khz signal."

      Bob W2AWS
    • KENNETH CHASE
      Message 56 of 56 , Apr 12, 2013
        You're welcome Greg