Re: Lite+Xtall orders

  • parkinson_matt
    Message 1 of 17 , May 1, 2008
      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "kb9yig" <raparks@...> wrote:

      > Good Morning All,
      >
      > Orders for the v8.0, v8.1 and v8.2 versions of the Lite+Xtall kit
      > have gone well beyond the number of kits available. I would like to
      > convert the excess orders to the v8.3 Lite+Xtall kit if it is ok
      with
      > kit buyers. I will contact people individually concerning orders
      > beyond what I will be able to fill within the next few days.
      >
      > A v8.3 kit with synchronous QSD clocking is in the works that has
      the
      > same size board as the v8.1/v8.2 but provides a jumper option to
      use
      > either the CMOS version of the Si570 or the LVDS version of the
      > Si570. The v8.3 kit will include the FIN1002 and all other parts
      > that mount on the circuit board except the Si570 device. (If a CMOS
      > Si570 is used on the v8.3 board, the kit builder will omit a
      > resistor, the FIN1002 part, and will solder in a jumper wire.)
      >
      > The v8.3 Lite+Xtall kit should be available at Dayton time and the
      > kit will be priced at $26 US/Canada and $27 for DX where mailing
      > costs are included in each kit price. Included with each kit will
      be
      > four BPF kits to provide the band combinations 160m, 80m/40m,
      > 30m/20m/17m, 15m/12m/10m. (Excess orders for a v8.0, v8.1, or v8.2
      > kits will not require any additional payment when converted to a
      v8.3
      > kit.)
      >
      > Thanks and 73,
      > Tony KB9YIG
      > OK
      Tony I would like to purchase the 8.3v lite+Xtall
      Kit at the 27.00 dollar price where do I send the money thanks
      Matt
    • henkkeppel
      Message 2 of 17 , May 13, 2008
        Good morning Tony.
        If not yet sent please convert my Lite+Xtall kit order to the version
        8.3. What is the additional payment? I pay immediately with PayPal.
        73, Henk, PA0KEP.
        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "kb9yig" <raparks@...> wrote:

        > Good Morning All,
        >
        > Orders for the v8.0, v8.1 and v8.2 versions of the Lite+Xtall kit
        > have gone well beyond the number of kits available. I would like to
        > convert the excess orders to the v8.3 Lite+Xtall kit if it is ok
        with
        > kit buyers. I will contact people individually concerning orders
        > beyond what I will be able to fill within the next few days.
        >
        > A v8.3 kit with synchronous QSD clocking is in the works that has
        the
        > same size board as the v8.1/v8.2 but provides a jumper option to
        use
        > either the CMOS version of the Si570 or the LVDS version of the
        > Si570. The v8.3 kit will include the FIN1002 and all other parts
        > that mount on the circuit board except the Si570 device. (If a CMOS
        > Si570 is used on the v8.3 board, the kit builder will omit a
        > resistor, the FIN1002 part, and will solder in a jumper wire.)
        >
        > The v8.3 Lite+Xtall kit should be available at Dayton time and the
        > kit will be priced at $26 US/Canada and $27 for DX where mailing
        > costs are included in each kit price. Included with each kit will
        be
        > four BPF kits to provide the band combinations 160m, 80m/40m,
        > 30m/20m/17m, 15m/12m/10m. (Excess orders for a v8.0, v8.1, or v8.2
        > kits will not require any additional payment when converted to a
        v8.3
        > kit.)
        >
        > Thanks and 73,
        > Tony KB9YIG

      • Tony Parks
        Message 3 of 17 , May 13, 2008
          Hi Henk,

          Your v8.3 Lite+Xtall kit was mailed on May 9.  Thanks for the kit order and I hope you will have some fun with the kit.

          73,
          Tony KB9YIG

          If not yet sent please convert my Lite+Xtall kit order to the version
          8.3. What is the additional payment? I pay immediately with PayPal.
          73, Henk, PA0KEP.
          --- In softrock40@yahoogro ups.com, "kb9yig" <raparks@... > wrote:

          > Good Morning All,
          >
          > Orders for the v8.0, v8.1 and v8.2 versions of the Lite+Xtall kit
          > have gone well beyond the number of kits available. I would like to
          > convert the excess orders to the v8.3 Lite+Xtall kit if it is ok
          with
          > kit buyers. I will contact people individually concerning orders
          > beyond what I will be able to fill within the next few days.
          >
          > A v8.3 kit with synchronous QSD clocking is in the works that has
          the
          > same size board as the v8.1/v8.2 but provides a jumper option to
          use
          > either the CMOS version of the Si570 or the LVDS version of the
          > Si570. The v8.3 kit will include the FIN1002 and all other parts
          > that mount on the circuit board except the Si570 device. (If a CMOS
          > Si570 is used on the v8.3 board, the kit builder will omit a
          > resistor, the FIN1002 part, and will solder in a jumper wire.)
          >
          > The v8.3 Lite+Xtall kit should be available at Dayton time and the
          > kit will be priced at $26 US/Canada and $27 for DX where mailing
          > costs are included in each kit price. Included with each kit will
          be
          > four BPF kits to provide the band combinations 160m, 80m/40m,
          > 30m/20m/17m, 15m/12m/10m. (Excess orders for a v8.0, v8.1, or v8.2
          > kits will not require any additional payment when converted to a
          v8.3
          > kit.)
          >
          > Thanks and 73,
          > Tony KB9YIG

        • mparkinson1
          Message 4 of 17 , May 13, 2008
            Thanks Tony
            that works for me.
            Matt Parkinson Military Equipment & R 390A Depot Center
          • Jack Brindle
            Message 5 of 17 , May 14, 2008
              Tony;

              If I might ask, have all the v8.3 kits _without_ the Si570 been
              shipped yet?

              Just curious if it is time to start watching the mail.

              Have a great time at Dayton!

              - Jack Brindle, W6FB
              ---------------------
            • Tony Parks
              Message 6 of 17 , May 14, 2008
                Hi Jack,

                The production circuit boards just came in and it will take me a few days to get the kit line going with other things I am also needing to do.  I hope to mail a quantity of the v8.3 kits on Monday of next week.  (A number of pre-production v8.3 kits were shipped early in May.)

                73,
                Tony KB9YIG
                If I might ask, have all the v8.3 kits _without_ the Si570 been
                shipped yet?

                Just curious if it is time to start watching the mail.

                Have a great time at Dayton!

                On May 13, 2008, at 9:59 AM, Tony Parks wrote:

                > Hi Henk,
                >
                > Your v8.3 Lite+Xtall kit was mailed on May 9. Thanks for the kit
                > order and I hope you will have some fun with the kit.
                >
                > 73,
                > Tony KB9YIG

                - Jack Brindle, W6FB
                ------------ ---------

              • Mr John W Titmuss
                Message 7 of 17 , May 14, 2008
                  Hi Tony,

                  Could you let me know if my kit has been shipped yet?

                  Thanks 73

                  John de VK4JWT

                • Jack Brindle
                  Message 8 of 17 , May 14, 2008
                    Gee, Tony, give yourself some time to recover from Dayton!

                    -Jack Brindle, W6FB
                  • Bob Klaus
                    Message 9 of 17 , May 15, 2008
                      Tony,
                      Will you be selling kits at the Dayton Hamvention,
                      and if so, where will you be located?

                      Message 10 of 17 , May 15, 2008
                        Hi Bob,

                        I am planning on attending the SDR forum on Saturday morning.  If I have time to pack a few extra kits, I will have kits to sell.

                        Thanks and 73,
                        Tony KB9YIG