Re: [softrock40] Re: Reverse beacon network going graphical

  • Pete Smith
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2008
      Did you refresh the page in your browser. It works FB here with both
      Firefox and Internet Explorer.

      73, Pete N4ZR

    • Jack Brindle
      Message 2 of 7 , May 2, 2008
        This looks like a platform-dependent Javascript dependency. On my
        Mac, running OS X 10.5.2, both Safari and Firefox display the line
        interface and not the graphic one. Oh well...

        - Jack Brindle, W6FB
        ---------------------
      • Doug Hall
        Message 3 of 7 , May 2, 2008
          Actually I think the link was just wrong.

          http://www.dxwatch.com/index.php#, shows the web dx cluster listing
          http://skimmer.dxwatch.com/ shows the skimmer map.

          Isn't it just a case of someone posting the wrong link?

          On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 11:30 AM, Jack Brindle <jackbrindle@...> wrote:

          > This looks like a platform-dependent Javascript dependency. On my
          > Mac, running OS X 10.5.2, both Safari and Firefox display the line
          > interface and not the graphic one. Oh well...
          >
          > On May 1, 2008, at 5:17 PM, Pete Smith wrote:
          >
          > > Did you refresh the page in your browser. It works FB here with both
          > > Firefox and Internet Explorer.
          > >
          > > 73, Pete N4ZR
          > >
          > > At 05:44 PM 5/1/2008, WB6TPU wrote:
          > >
          > >> Looking at http://www.dxwatch.com/index.php#, the display I see looks
          > >> about the same as it always has (text only, no graphics). Is the URL
          > >> you gave correct or is there some special trick to activating the
          > >> graphics?
          > >>
          > >> -Ray WB6TPU

          > >> displays a
          > >> dots, DX
          > >> between
          > >> the DX or
          > >> to 10
          > >> Skimmer
          > >> Google
          > >> band,

          > >> spots
          > >> QRZ
          > >> paths are
          > >> spots is
          > >> functionality in
          > >> him

          > >> Skimmers
          > >> morning
          > >> beacon in

          > - Jack Brindle, W6FB
          > ---------------------

        • Jack Brindle
          Message 4 of 7 , May 2, 2008
            That does it! Nice view...

            On May 2, 2008, at 8:46 AM, Doug Hall wrote:

            > Actually I think the link was just wrong.
            >
            > http://www.dxwatch.com/index.php#, shows the web dx cluster listing
            > http://skimmer.dxwatch.com/ shows the skimmer map.
            >
            > Isn't it just a case of someone posting the wrong link?
            >
            > On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 11:30 AM, Jack Brindle
            > <jackbrindle@...> wrote:
            >>

            >> This looks like a platform-dependent Javascript dependency. On my
            >> Mac, running OS X 10.5.2, both Safari and Firefox display the line
            >> interface and not the graphic one. Oh well...
            >>
            >> On May 1, 2008, at 5:17 PM, Pete Smith wrote:
            >>
            >>> Did you refresh the page in your browser. It works FB here with both
            >>> Firefox and Internet Explorer.
            >>>
            >>> 73, Pete N4ZR

            >> - Jack Brindle, W6FB

            - Jack Brindle, W6FB