Re: [softrock40] Re: Decoding Quadrature Shaft Encoders

  • John H. Fisher
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1 8:43 AM
      Wow, thank you very much for this excellent information. Currently I am
      debugging my encoder software which has a lot of the problems discussed.
      So the jury is still out on my algorithm and the debounce of this
      encoder. It works but "up" goes twice as fast as "down" and that is a
      real puzzle :-) Also my debounce leaves something to be desired. I'll
      update when I get it fixed :-) Thanks again for the information below :-)

      --
      Regards,
      John

      email: k5jhf@...