M0WWA SCR Preselector

  • juanjose_deonate
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2008
      Hi All,

      Just I upload M0WWA SCR Preselector in Photos Album section.
      The project has been published in May/June QEX magazine.
      For more details, please visit my web site:
      http://www.m0wwa.co.uk/page/scrpreselector.html

      73s.

      Juan, M0WWA
    • drmail377
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2008
        Juan, Nice project. Any price & availability info? Seems like a lot of
        parts for a preselector. Have a look at the preselectors at the links
        below:

        http://yu1lm.qrpradio.com/bp%20yu1lm.htm

        http://www.bobsamerica.com/swl.html

        I've got an LT-Spice simulation of the YU1LM preselector if you're
        interested.

        73's David

        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "juanjose_deonate" <jjdeonate@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > Just I upload M0WWA SCR Preselector in Photos Album section.
        > The project has been published in May/June QEX magazine.
        > For more details, please visit my web site:
        > http://www.m0wwa.co.uk/page/scrpreselector.html
        >
        > 73s.
        >
        > Juan, M0WWA

      • juanjose_deonate
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2008

          Hi David,

          Thank you for your kind email and your offer. I do not use Spice simulation for my projects, normally I design filters with Elsie or AADE software and simulate its behaviour on WinDipoles.

          The SCR Preselector is a bit complex project because its features.

          I know the works that you indicate. N1KPR has a comprehensive set of preselectors intended mainly for Broadcast DXing. YU1LM has an impressive web site with several filter designs well documented.

           I chose other way, please look at http://www.herostechnology.co.uk/

          The assembled SCR Preselector will available in a few weeks time. I do not have prices yet, I am waiting for quotation from new providers. I am fighting to improve its price.

          Just I upload the SCR Preselector block diagram at Files section. The article about featured in QEX will be available at my website as soon as I get permission from ARRL.

           Regards.

          Juan, M0WWA

          --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "drmail377" <drmail377@...> wrote:

          > Juan, Nice project. Any price & availability info? Seems like a lot of
          > parts for a preselector. Have a look at the preselectors at the links
          > below:
          >
          > http://yu1lm.qrpradio.com/bp%20yu1lm.htm
          >
          > http://www.bobsamerica.com/swl.html
          >
          > I've got an LT-Spice simulation of the YU1LM preselector if you're
          > interested.
          >
          > 73's David
          >
          > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "juanjose_deonate" jjdeonate@
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi All,
          > >
          > > Just I upload M0WWA SCR Preselector in Photos Album section.
          > > The project has been published in May/June QEX magazine.
          > > For more details, please visit my web site:
          > > http://www.m0wwa.co.uk/page/scrpreselector.html
          > >
          > > 73s.
          > >
          > > Juan, M0WWA

        • Andrea Montefusco
          Message 4 of 4 , May 6, 2008
            Juan,

            It will possible to buy the main board only ?

            Or, if previous is not available, will be the microprocessor source code released ?

            Thanks in advance

            *am*

            Andrea Montefusco iw0hdv http://www.montefusco.com
            tel: +393356992791 fax: +390623318709