What plays with What?

  • captcurt2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 5:55 AM
      Good Morning Gentlemen:

      I have been spending a good deal of time here on this group and its
      early messages, and the SR website. Nearly every day I find another
      combination of version, external hardware, or combination that is
      being used.

      Could someone familiar with ALL of the projects and combinations
      perhaps put together a matrix of information on each of the SR
      projects which shows the essence of each version/difference and what
      plays with what?

      It could become a living document as each new version is offered, and
      provide a nice history of the development. It would REALLY help those
      of us that have come into the projects later in the cycle.

      As a side benefit, I suspect that it could reduce the number of email
      queries to Tony and the other developers regarding these basic questions.

      Thanks,

      Curt, KU8L
    • Elmore's
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30 6:11 PM
        I'll second that proposal. Finding the right information is a formidable
        task for those of us with a limited amount of time. I'm getting ready to try
        the SI570 and wondering what sort of issues I may find and where I will find
        the answers.
        73, Jim WA4YWM
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2008