Re: [softrock40] Troubleshooting help needed

  • Jose Bonanca
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2008

      did you check Q7 Q8?

      Just a thought that happened to me.

      73

      On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 12:30 PM, John <jmazzone@...> wrote:

      My 30/40 rx/tx does not transmit either.
      The pa voltage/current checks are ok when I key the unit via ptt and
      the switched 12 activates, but no rf anywhere.

      Question: Can a miss wiring of T1, T2, T3 also cause dead receive?

      all my voltage measurements and wave forms are posted under my
      callsign N2EIK in the files area.

      --
      Jose Bonanca (CT1aos)