Updated Java GUI for DDS-60

  • John Melton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      Now I have my DDS-60 built and running I have changed the Java GUI to
      better support the DDS. When the DDS is enabled the usual dropdown
      selection for the the Oscillator Frequency is replaced with a keypad to
      enter the required frequency and also to increment/decrement the
      frequency by 100 or 1000 Hz.

      The code has been updated on my web site
      http://microsat.homelinux.org/dttsp.

      Happy New Year to all.

      John g0orx/n6lyt