Re: [softrock40] Re: DDS spurs, was Got my 5.0....Now what do I need?

  • Bill Dumke
    Message 1 of 27 , Jan 1, 2006
      Alberto,

      Where did you buy the AD9951 board?

      Bill WB5TCO

      Alberto I2PHD wrote:

      > An interesting comparison between the spurs produced by DDSs of the
      > 98xx family
      > against those of the 99xx family can be found here :
      > http://www.radioamatore.it/i0cg/add9951.html
      >
      > I have bought that DDS board and plan to use it in the future for my SDR.
      > It even has a function that optionally displays a frequency value one
      > fourth
      > of what actually is generated, to take into account a possible use of
      > a Johnson counter for I/Q generation.
      >
      > 73 Alberto I2PHD
      > -------------------------------------
      >
      > dmcmicro wrote:
      > > There is an interesting post in the Spectrum Analyizer group regarding
      > > DDS spurs.
      > > [snip]

    • Alberto I2PHD
      Message 2 of 27 , Jan 2, 2006
        Bill Dumke wrote:
        > Alberto,
        >
        > Where did you buy the AD9951 board?
        >
        > Bill WB5TCO

        Bill, if you go to the page I referred to in my message, that is:
        http://www.radioamatore.it/i0cg/add9951.html

        at the end of the page you will find this sentence:

        If intersted to this project please write to giulianori@...

        Just do that. Ask for the PDF with the price list. You can buy the kit
        in various forms, PCB only, mechanical or optical encoder, cased or not
        cased, etc. etc.
        I bought it assembled, cased and tested, and received it in a couple of
        weeks. Now I have to find a way to discipline its clock with a GPS...

        73 Alberto I2PHD
      • Bill Dumke
        Message 3 of 27 , Jan 2, 2006
          Alberto,

          I already did that, but haven't heard a response back. I will be patient.

          Bill WB5TCO

          Alberto I2PHD wrote:

          >Bill Dumke wrote:
          >

          >>Alberto,
          >>
          >>Where did you buy the AD9951 board?
          >>
          >>Bill WB5TCO
          >>

          > Bill, if you go to the page I referred to in my message, that is:
          >http://www.radioamatore.it/i0cg/add9951.html
          >
          >at the end of the page you will find this sentence:
          >
          > If intersted to this project please write to giulianori@...
          >
          >Just do that. Ask for the PDF with the price list. You can buy the kit
          >in various forms, PCB only, mechanical or optical encoder, cased or not
          >cased, etc. etc.
          >I bought it assembled, cased and tested, and received it in a couple of
          >weeks. Now I have to find a way to discipline its clock with a GPS...
          >
          >73 Alberto I2PHD
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Alberto I2PHD
          Message 4 of 27 , Jan 2, 2006
            Bill Dumke wrote:
            > Alberto,
            >
            > I already did that, but haven't heard a response back. I will be patient.
            >
            > Bill WB5TCO

            Maybe he hasn't received your email. Try again. In the meantime I will send you
            in a private message the price list PDF that I received when buying the kit.

            73 Alberto I2PHD
          • Duncan Munro
            Message 5 of 27 , Jan 2, 2006
              Alberto I2PHD wrote:
              > Bill Dumke wrote:
              >
              >>Alberto,
              >>
              >>I already did that, but haven't heard a response back. I will be patient.
              >>
              >>Bill WB5TCO
              >>

              > Maybe he hasn't received your email. Try again. In the meantime I will send you
              > in a private message the price list PDF that I received when buying the kit.

              Alberto, I also sent a request for prices - would you be good enough to
              mail me too?

              --
              Duncan Munro
              http://www.m0kgk.co.uk/