Firmware Defined Radio

  • John H. Fisher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      I really like this term and want to thank whom ever coined the phrase on
      this group. I like the distinction because it eliminates the perception
      of competition. PC based SDR and Digital Signal Controller based FDR are
      really two distinct technologies with the same ultimate goal... a great
      radio :-) Thanks for the term: "Firmware Defined Radio" :-)

      --
      Regards,
      John

      email: k5jhf@...