Re: [softrock40] Value of Phase Shift Network on MW?

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hi Hidehiko,

      The RC product in the phase shift network, R25*C25, should be about equal to
      the period of the lowest frequency in the band of frequencies you want to
      cover. For example for 500kHz and with R25 left a 1k, C25 would be 0.0022
      uF.

      Thanks for posting your very interesting work with the SoftRock receivers.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
        Tony,