RE: [softrock40] Re: LO out on the air from QSE Softrock RxTx v6.2

  • k5nwa
    Message 1 of 27 , Apr 19, 2008
      At 02:55 PM 4/19/2008, you wrote:

      I think we may the biggest customer so far – I don’t know the bottom line but we have used a lot.  It is a beautiful part and solves many problems – I will no doubt be using a few more in the future ( I have a home already for the (2) Si570 LVDS that I have).  I also have (2) 9851 and a (2) 9951 and (1) 9912 .  I think that will keep me busy for while LOL ;-)

      73,  Ray,  N0FY

      I have 11 of them, 10 LVDS, and 1 CMOS, so far I have played with one LVDS, which I mounted in a 8 pin machine header so it can move from project to project, so far I have tried it on a SparFun 28pin AVR development board, and a ATMEL Butterfly.

      When I first powered it up and looked at it on a SDR-IQ the output looked so clean, I did a little happy dance.

      There are other chips that do what this one does but they are so dirty compared to the SI570, so when people who want a clean clock notice this part the volume will start going up dramatically.

      Cecil
      K5NWA
      www.softrockradio.org  www.qrpradio.com