Value of Phase Shift Network on MW?

  • qrper723
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hi,

      I have a plan to build a BPF for 500KHz to 1700KHz(MW).
      Anyone does know how to make a phase shifer for MW?

      hidehiko ja9mat
    • Tony Parks
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
        Hi Hidehiko,

        The RC product in the phase shift network, R25*C25, should be about equal to
        the period of the lowest frequency in the band of frequencies you want to
        cover. For example for 500kHz and with R25 left a 1k, C25 would be 0.0022
        uF.

        Thanks for posting your very interesting work with the SoftRock receivers.

        73,
        Tony KB9YIG

        > I have a plan to build a BPF for 500KHz to 1700KHz(MW).
        > Anyone does know how to make a phase shifer for MW?
        >
        > hidehiko ja9mat
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • qrper723
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006