Re: [softrock40] Partial SoftRock40 kits

  • Garey Barrell
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 3, 2005
      Tony -

      A little faster this time!

      I'd like one partial kit. I do still want one of your "built" units
      when they become available.

      73, Garey - K4OAH
      Atlanta

      Drake C-Line Service Manual
      <http://www.k4oah.com>

      kb9yig wrote:

      >Good Morning All,
      >
      >I have fifteen Version 4.0 SoftRock40 partial kits available for
      >experimenters.
      >
      >The kit includes the v4.0 PCB, the six integrated circuits required in
      >the v4.0 circuit and two 2N3904 transistors. Also included with the
      >kit will be print outs of the V4.0 schematic and top/bottom PCB
      >copper. Might be just the kit you need to try the SoftRock40 on some
      >other band or in some other application.
      >
      >The cost of each kit will be $14 which includes the postage cost to
      >mail the kit to your QTH. (USA/Canada or Europe)
      >
      >Send me an e-mail if you would like one or more kits.
      >
      >Thanks and 73,
      >Tony KB9YIG
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Tony Parks
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 3, 2005
        Hi Garey,

        I will put you down for one of the partial kits. Payment may be made by
        Paypal at user name raparks@...

        Thanks and 73,
        Tony KB9YIG

        > I'd like one partial kit. I do still want one of your "built" units
        > when they become available.
        >
        > 73, Garey - K4OAH
        > Atlanta
        >
        > Drake C-Line Service Manual
        > <http://www.k4oah.com>
        >

        > kb9yig wrote:
        >
        >>Good Morning All,
        >>
        >>I have fifteen Version 4.0 SoftRock40 partial kits available for
        >>experimenters.
        >>
        >>The kit includes the v4.0 PCB, the six integrated circuits required in
        >>the v4.0 circuit and two 2N3904 transistors. Also included with the
        >>kit will be print outs of the V4.0 schematic and top/bottom PCB
        >>copper. Might be just the kit you need to try the SoftRock40 on some
        >>other band or in some other application.
        >>
        >>The cost of each kit will be $14 which includes the postage cost to
        >>mail the kit to your QTH. (USA/Canada or Europe)
        >>
        >>Send me an e-mail if you would like one or more kits.
        >>
        >>Thanks and 73,
        >>Tony KB9YIG
        >>

        >>Yahoo! Groups Links

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • K6WV
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 3, 2005
          If you have another kit available, I will buy one. Let me know.

          Thanks,

          73, Jon, K6WV

          kb9yig wrote:

          > Good Morning All,
          >
          > I have fifteen Version 4.0 SoftRock40 partial kits available for
          > experimenters.
          >
          > The kit includes the v4.0 PCB, the six integrated circuits required in
          > the v4.0 circuit and two 2N3904 transistors. Also included with the
          > kit will be print outs of the V4.0 schematic and top/bottom PCB
          > copper. Might be just the kit you need to try the SoftRock40 on some
          > other band or in some other application.
          >
          > The cost of each kit will be $14 which includes the postage cost to
          > mail the kit to your QTH. (USA/Canada or Europe)
          >
          > Send me an e-mail if you would like one or more kits.
          >
          > Thanks and 73,
          > Tony KB9YIG

          > Shortwave receivers
          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Shortwave+receivers&w1=Shortwave+receivers&w2=Ham+radio&c=2&s=40&.sig=MB4yUGINw9tizVKS3Upr0w>
          > Ham radio
          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Ham+radio&w1=Shortwave+receivers&w2=Ham+radio&c=2&s=40&.sig=XNtLoznpXE_hqNE4dvfaHA>

        • Tony Parks
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 3, 2005
            Very sorry Jon. All the partial kits are spoken for.

            Thanks for your interest.

            73,
            Tony KB9YIG

            > If you have another kit available, I will buy one. Let me know.
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > 73, Jon, K6WV
            >

            > kb9yig wrote:
            >
            >> Good Morning All,
            >>
            >> I have fifteen Version 4.0 SoftRock40 partial kits available for
            >> experimenters.
            >>
            >> The kit includes the v4.0 PCB, the six integrated circuits required in
            >> the v4.0 circuit and two 2N3904 transistors. Also included with the
            >> kit will be print outs of the V4.0 schematic and top/bottom PCB
            >> copper. Might be just the kit you need to try the SoftRock40 on some
            >> other band or in some other application.
            >>
            >> The cost of each kit will be $14 which includes the postage cost to
            >> mail the kit to your QTH. (USA/Canada or Europe)
            >>
            >> Send me an e-mail if you would like one or more kits.
            >>
            >> Thanks and 73,
            >> Tony KB9YIG

            >> Shortwave receivers
            >> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Shortwave+receivers&w1=Shortwave+receivers&w2=Ham+radio&c=2&s=40&.sig=MB4yUGINw9tizVKS3Upr0w>
            >> Ham radio
            >> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Ham+radio&w1=Shortwave+receivers&w2=Ham+radio&c=2&s=40&.sig=XNtLoznpXE_hqNE4dvfaHA>

          • Stewart Bryant
            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 3, 2005
              I would like one for a collegue who missed the last round.

              - Stewart G3YSX

              kb9yig wrote:

              >Good Morning All,
              >
              >I have fifteen Version 4.0 SoftRock40 partial kits available for
              >experimenters.
              >
              >The kit includes the v4.0 PCB, the six integrated circuits required in
              >the v4.0 circuit and two 2N3904 transistors. Also included with the
              >kit will be print outs of the V4.0 schematic and top/bottom PCB
              >copper. Might be just the kit you need to try the SoftRock40 on some
              >other band or in some other application.
              >
              >The cost of each kit will be $14 which includes the postage cost to
              >mail the kit to your QTH. (USA/Canada or Europe)
              >
              >Send me an e-mail if you would like one or more kits.
              >
              >Thanks and 73,
              >Tony KB9YIG
              >

              >Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Chuck Carpenter
              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 3, 2005
                Tony,

                Got the board back in the mail today. Nice job and thanks much. Need to
                get busy and stuff the rest of the parts.

                Chuck Carpenter, W5USJ, Point, TX -|- Rains Co. -|- EM22cv -|- 72 es 73
                50 years -|- 19 - K2OFN and 31 - W5USJ -|- Most fun = QRP since 1984.
                www.w5usj.com hosted by Hamnutz.com -|- NeTxQRP www.netxqrp.com
              • Tony Parks
                Message 7 of 14 , Oct 3, 2005
                  Hi Kees,

                  Yes, after all the dust has cleared, I do have five of the v4.0 SoftRock40 PCBs I could sell you.  A fair price for each of the PCBs is $4 so five would be a total of $20.  That would include the mailing cost.

                  Please let me know if you still are interested in the five boards.

                  Thanks and 73,
                  Tony KB9YIG

                  Message 8 of 14 , Oct 4, 2005
                    Hi Kees,

                    Five v4.0 SoftRock40 boards are packed and will be mailed this morning, October 4.

                    Thanks and 73,
                    Tony KB9YIG

                    I would be interested in about 5 PCBs by themselves if you have that available.

                    73 Kees K5BCQ

                  • qrper723
                    Message 9 of 14 , Nov 29, 2005
                      Tony,

                      Good job!

                      I'd also like to order a one Partial kit.
                      How do I have to pay via payal with the shipping cost to Japan?

                      Regards.

                      Hidehiko Komachi
                      JA9MAT