SoftRock-40 round 2 kits in the mail

  • George Heron N2APB
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2005
      Our kitting team lead reports that 270 of the SoftRock-40 Kits for Round 2 are now in the mail. The remaining
      130 are waiting on the final semiconductor sub-bag of parts coming from the kitter, expected any day, and we'll
      likely ship the last of the kits later this week.

      Thanks for everyone's patience on our scramble to get this second round of kits out - what a great little
      receiver with great big results!

      73, George N2APB
      http://www.amqrp.org/kits/softrock40