Progress report on run two of the v5.0 kits

  • kb9yig
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 30, 2005
      The shipment of second run v5.0 kits will start Tuesday 1/3/06. The
      boards came in yesterday and enough sub-kitting has been done to ship
      nearly 100 padded envelopes on Tuesday. All remaining v5.0 orders
      should be shipped on or before 1/12/06.

      Again, when you receive your kits please let me know if you find
      missing or wrong parts. If the order has not been filled correctly
      and you need to send something back to me, I will refund your shipping
      costs. Also, if I don't respond to your e-mail concerning a missing
      or wrong part, please try again. I want to get things right but have
      quite a bit of detail to deal with.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG
    • Franco Cazzaniga
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 31, 2005
        Hello Tony
        Please , what about the builded v5.0 ?
        73 and Happy new year.
        Franco I6QFZ
        > The shipment of second run v5.0 kits will start Tuesday 1/3/06. The
        > boards came in yesterday and enough sub-kitting has been done to ship
        > nearly 100 padded envelopes on Tuesday. All remaining v5.0 orders
        > should be shipped on or before 1/12/06.
        >
        > Again, when you receive your kits please let me know if you find
        > missing or wrong parts. If the order has not been filled correctly
        > and you need to send something back to me, I will refund your shipping
        > costs. Also, if I don't respond to your e-mail concerning a missing
        > or wrong part, please try again. I want to get things right but have
        > quite a bit of detail to deal with.
        >
        > Thanks and 73,
        > Tony KB9YIG
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Tony Parks
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 31, 2005
          Good Morning Franco,

          Your built/tested QSD kit, Low Band OSC/BPF kit and High Band OSC/BPF kit
          were shipped on 12/29/05 in a padded envelope. Please let me know if the
          package gets to you without dammage or loss.

          Thanks for your order.

          73,
          Tony KB9YIG

          >> The shipment of second run v5.0 kits will start Tuesday 1/3/06. The
          >> boards came in yesterday and enough sub-kitting has been done to ship
          >> nearly 100 padded envelopes on Tuesday. All remaining v5.0 orders
          >> should be shipped on or before 1/12/06.
          >>
          >> Again, when you receive your kits please let me know if you find
          >> missing or wrong parts. If the order has not been filled correctly
          >> and you need to send something back to me, I will refund your shipping
          >> costs. Also, if I don't respond to your e-mail concerning a missing
          >> or wrong part, please try again. I want to get things right but have
          >> quite a bit of detail to deal with.
          >>
          >> Thanks and 73,
          >> Tony KB9YIG
          >>

          >> Yahoo! Groups Links

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • k0ivk
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
            Tony,
            I thought I would be in the 2nd round of the v 5.0 kits, but my
            boards have already arrived last week and I have 3 of the 4 wired. I
            had to order some RG-174 to finish up but am ready to test otherwise.
            I am planning on putting the low band board on 30M. I can do the
            coils and transformer ok for 30M but I'm not sure if I should change
            capacitor values for 30M? I found a crystal for 10.125 Mhz on ESS
            Time Machine site.
            Tony, Thanks so much for all your hard work on this project!! Sure
            appreciate it.

            Joe k0ivk

            -- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "kb9yig" <raparks@c...> wrote:

            > The shipment of second run v5.0 kits will start Tuesday 1/3/06.
            The
            > boards came in yesterday and enough sub-kitting has been done to
            ship
            > nearly 100 padded envelopes on Tuesday. All remaining v5.0 orders
            > should be shipped on or before 1/12/06.
            >
            > Again, when you receive your kits please let me know if you find
            > missing or wrong parts. If the order has not been filled correctly
            > and you need to send something back to me, I will refund your
            shipping
            > costs. Also, if I don't respond to your e-mail concerning a
            missing
            > or wrong part, please try again. I want to get things right but
            have
            > quite a bit of detail to deal with.
            > Thanks and 73,
            > Tony KB9YIG

          • Tony Parks
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
              Very good Joe. The 40 meter BPF works pretty well for 30 meters also since
              it is pretty broad. To go to 30 meters with a 40 meter v5.0 unit, just
              change the crystal.

              Please let us know how the little SDR receiver works for you.

              Thanks and 73,
              Tony KB9YIG