LVDS article relavent to: si570, & FIN1002

  • eplerkeppler
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2008
      "A Closer Look at LVDS Technology"

      Found it published here: www.pericom.com/pdf/applications/AN041.pdf
      (I also dropped it in my folder of softrock40 Files section: Files >
      WC5MC > AN041.pdf)

      I like this article because it is LVDS in the nutshell, concise and to
      the point.

      It explains: LVDS fundamentals, what LVDS is, its set-up and how it
      works.

      I knew practically nothing about LVDS and found it very satisfying. :)

      -- Charles
      WC5MC
    • Rajiv Dewan, N2RD
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2008