Re: [softrock40] Future Mini Buy

  • Jose Bonanca
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 2 6:05 AM
      speed up of the whole process by quite a bit. My goal is to have the
      parts shipped within 1 business day of the order.

      That is much better and would allow for some people not to be kicked off.

      73
      On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 1:49 PM, k5nwa <k5nwa@...> wrote:

      At 01:12 AM 4/2/2008, you wrote:

      >You seem to have a more than 10% loss on your final account for the
      >"mini" buy - I hope that does not discourage you from continuing with
      >proper margins so it doesn't happen again! Maybe if we buy from you
      >again we could throw in a small donation to cover your previous losses,
      >its not very feasible to pay 10% of $9 by Paypal!
      >--
      >Roger GW8BFO

      Unaccounted for expenses not counting gas for the car, and unsold
      parts are what is causing it, I need to make up for it on the next
      few buys, and those unsold parts will sell on the next buy, I hope.
      I'm not worried about it at this point.

      I have a better idea on the expenses now so on the next one I should
      be OK, what promises to be great is the new software that is being
      setup to handle a lot of the issues that were a source of grief and a
      speed up of the whole process by quite a bit. My goal is to have the
      parts shipped within 1 business day of the order.

      I learned a lot about the process and hopefully I learned something
      from the experience for the better.

      Cecil
      K5NWA
      www.softrockradio.org www.qrpradio.com