Re: [softrock40] Re: Postal addresses needed

  • k5nwa
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
      At 01:53 PM 4/1/2008, you wrote:

      >Maybe Elio is a shortening of Eliano, could be...
      >It looks like he doesn't have a callsign, otherwise it would have been
      >easier.
      >
      >73 Alberto I2PHD

      Thanks for the effort.

      Elio Corbolante
      c/o idowell Srl
      via dei Boschi, 2
      33040 Pradamano
      Udine
      Italy

      The problem was cause by a bad PayPal account that would not provide
      me with addresses, in the notification email the senders address was
      missing. But I was able to get the address finally out of the system
      along with others that I didn't have.

      The account is gone now along with all it's weird problems.

      Cecil
      K5NWA
      www.softrockradio.org www.qrpradio.com