Re: Postal addresses needed

  • adibene
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, k5nwa <k5nwa@...> wrote:

      > It's his Postal mailing address not his email address I was looking
      > for.

      Oh, sorry, I misunderstood your request.
      Searching the White Pages for Italy resulted in no Elio Corbolante,
      but there is a similar name :

      Eliano Corbolante
      Via Risorgimento Campodipietra
      31040 Salgareda (TV) tel.0422 744303

      Maybe Elio is a shortening of Eliano, could be...
      It looks like he doesn't have a callsign, otherwise it would have been
      easier.

      73 Alberto I2PHD
    • k5nwa
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
        At 01:53 PM 4/1/2008, you wrote:

        >Maybe Elio is a shortening of Eliano, could be...
        >It looks like he doesn't have a callsign, otherwise it would have been
        >easier.
        >
        >73 Alberto I2PHD

        Thanks for the effort.

        Elio Corbolante
        c/o idowell Srl
        via dei Boschi, 2
        33040 Pradamano
        Udine
        Italy

        The problem was cause by a bad PayPal account that would not provide
        me with addresses, in the notification email the senders address was
        missing. But I was able to get the address finally out of the system
        along with others that I didn't have.

        The account is gone now along with all it's weird problems.

        Cecil
        K5NWA
        www.softrockradio.org www.qrpradio.com